Nominated students will need Transcript of records during application process - to get it you should ask your Faculty Deans' Office.
Learnig agreement should be disscussed with Faculty Coordinator of ECTS points.
Each participant of the Erasmus+ study visits is obliged to sign the financial agreement before departure.
To do this, a student must first:
1. meet all of the Dean's/CSE Office requirements (including semester completion and departure procedure),
2. buy an accident insurance and get an ESIC card/health insurance, sign and submit the Insurance Certificate to IRO - document 2.,
3. get a signature from the Dean's Office on the no-liability certificate and submit it to IRO- document 3.,
4. get information from the foreign university about the dates of the beginning and the end of the semester abroad,
5. take part in the OLS on-line language competence test (after receiving an email with details about the test).
6. sign the agreement in the IRO. Learning Agreement, Erasmus+ Student Charter and the General Terms and Conditions are an integral part of the agreement. It will be required to have bank account number (we suggest in EUR).
Learning Agreement - applicable form and helpful tips are available for download Downloads
Funding rules will be announced on the PUEB website after receiving funds from the National Agency.
End of stay
Before the end of stay the participant should get a signature from the office dealing with the Erasmus program at foreign university on the Certificate of Attendance, which he/she must submit to the IRO (room 221A) after returning from the study visit.
Other obligations after returning
1. taking the second OLS on-line language competence test. All participants that have logged in to the system and completed the test before mobility, added information about the length of stay to their profile. Based on that they receive the request to complete the test after the mobility, which is supposed to show the improvement in the language competence.
2. filling the individual participant report on-line. After the end of stay, the student receives a message about the necessity to complete an obligatory report, which contains information about the organisation of stay, conditions at the host university, improvement in competences, costs etc. If a student claimed in the report that the recognition process has not yet finished, he/she will receive a link to a new report about the recognition process one month after the mobility.
Students who signed Erasmus agreements for the whole academic year are obliged to send the Certificate of attendance also after the winter semester, but the participant report and the second OLS test after finishing the summer semester.
Important financial issues and the length if stay
In accordance with the financial rules at PUEB, additions to the scholarships are possible only for mobility that have not yet ended. If the mobility is already completed, the scholarship specified in the financial agreement between the university and the participant cannot be increased. In other words, if the student signed the agreement for a certain period, which did not correctly include the examination period, the scholarship cannot be increased after finishing the student's mobility. Therefore, participants are asked to make sure that the length of stay included in the agreement will not change. If the extension of the winter semester takes place, please send us an email with the date of the end of stay connected to the examination period, including a link/mail from the host university website which will confirm the reason for the extension of stay. Student should report that change no later than two weeks before the end of stay, so that a new document, which takes into account the extended period of stay, can be prepared. Additional funds will be paid after the return, together with the second instalment of the scholarship, based on he submitted Certificate of attendance.
Before a study visit you should also check the information about the mobility procedures provided by the Dean's Office or the Center for Studies in English and in the IRO leaflet.
The information from the CSE can be found here http://ue.poznan.pl/en/studies-in-english,c689/center-for-studies-in-english-cse,c1363/news,c705/erasmus-2018-2019,a27610.html.